I can help you to maximize and take your project to the next level with modern front-end tools, serverless architecture, and CMS Integrations.
I am currently not accepting new contracts. Unless, if your project is so awesome that people can't ignore, do reach me out.
My primary principle is getting things done but only those “things” that have a purpose and create value for my employer or client.
- I also believe in no-blame engineering culture and have learned from my own mistakes through a postmortem process.
- I enjoy teaching and mentoring, have held several public tech talks with positive feedback. I believe knowledge transfer is important in software engineering.
I prefer to use recent and popular tools on new projects which currently means one of the reactive frameworks like Vue.js or React.
I am particularly strong in these technologies and skills:
- Modern, semantic HTML
- Modern CSS. CSS3 with its grid and flexbox helps make advanced designs to be done with a lot less code.
- Reactive frameworks (Vue.js + Vuex, React + Redux and others)
- User interfaces from scratch or using component libraries and design systems
- Usability and accessibility
- Data visualization (interactive SVG grahpics)
- Development tooling (using Node.js and the NPM ecosystem)
Build fast and secure sites and apps delivered by pre-rendering files and serving them directly from a CDN, removing the requirement to manage or run web servers, databases and worry about traffic spikes.
A content management system (CMS) is an application that is used to manage web content, allowing multiple contributors to create, edit and publish content.
Content in a Traditional CMS is typically stored in a database and displayed in a presentation layer based on a set of templates. This monolithic system shares the same backend and frontend language.
A Headless CMS is a back-end only content management system, that makes content accessible via a RESTful or GraphQL API for display on any device. This is decoupled system.
Git is a modern distributed Version Control System for source code. I use Git everyday and all my projects are tracked with a Git version. I host my projects on private GitHub repositories and track related issues on the GitHub issue tracker.
All my projects are API centric and I freeze the API schema before jumping into code. Postman helps us share the API with the team and allows the developers to test them separate from the UI.
If the skills I can offer sound like useful additions to your existing team or want to me to help with starting a project from scratch, please contact me.
I am happy to work on-site in south Jakarta, occasionally show up at more distant destinations or work fully remote anywhere else.